Working technicians will be able to be educated on a variety of important service and repair topics when they attend a 2014 MACS Mobile A/C Update clinic.
Topics to be covered include:
- A/C Diagnostic Tools and Perspectives
- Batteries and Modern Charging Systems
- Flat Rate Times and Variables
- Finding the Right Fix
- Odors, Contaminants and Remedies
- Another Passenger Car Compartment Odor Problem
- “Virtual” Sensors
- OBD II Monitors
- Coolant and Electrical Systems
- Plus an update on new refrigerants
Classes will be held around the United States check the MACS website www.macsw.org for training dates and times beginning in March 2014.
If you would like to schedule a class at your facility, please contact Marion Posen at
215/631-7020 x 304 or email email@example.com.