Presentations-Technical Workshops- Live Demonstrations- Trade Show
This year, the 2014 EAAC will be paying lots of attention to the aspects of a multi refrigerant era and how to efficiently service and repair vehicle a/c systems. From the latest refrigerant, technology and equipment developments during the presentations, to the technical workshops and the live demonstrations of new systems and workshop equipment. Being able to work with more refrigerants than R-134a and R-1234yf in the near future will be a challenge but also an important key to success.
Therefore, the 2014 EAAC is of the highest importance to companies that are directly or indirectly involved in vehicle a/c service and repair. The EAAC organization committee is fully aware that before too long vehicle a/c service companies will be busy preparing for R-744 systems with pressure levels up to 120 bar and other technology changes, and offers a convention programme that will support them in this effort. Also new thermal management systems where aircon systems will be thermally communicating with other cooling systems, and compact a/c systems will have their impact on the service work and will be discussed and shown during this year’s event.
Especially for automotive workshops which service auto aircon systems, the organization has prepared special EAAC attendance options.
Some of the issues which will be covered this year are:
– R-744 : aircon systems and components- working environment safety
– R-744: service & diagnosis- safe handling- leak detection- workshop equipment
– R-445a: properties, the systems and perspective
– R-445a: Diagnostics and dedicated service machines
– EU legislation for a/c and cooling systems, service staff and workshops
– New system concepts e.g. super compact a/c systems,
– Profile of the future “Auto Thermo Service Specialist”
– The latest service and diagnostic tools and procedures
– A/C system diagnostics and telematics
– Tech Clinic: the newest electronic diagnostic equipment
– Tech Clinic: the latest hybrid and electrical drive technologies and their thermal systems
– Live Demonstratons: R-1234yf heat pump system, service station with refrigerant- re- constitution technology.
( preliminary programme/ June 1 2014)
And of course the latest on legislation, workshop and technician industry certification, availability of technical vehicle information etc.
The presentations, workshops etc are offered by, among others, Valeo, Denso, Sanden, Bosch Service Solutions, Texa and many others from the industry’s biggest experts.
The presentations are in English with German translation facilities.