Working technicians will be able to be trained on a variety of important service and repair topics when they attend a 2016 MACS Mobile A/C Update clinic.
Topics to be covered include:
- Logical Thinking Saves Time and Effort
- Cyber Repairs: Harnessing the Power of the Internet
- Temperature Sensor Strategies & Diagnostics
- A Small Δ in Airflow = BIG Impact on A/C Performance
- Clean Air Started Here
- A Few A/C Shorts
- Do You Need New Equipment?
- J3030 “Multi-Refrigerant” Machines
- New HVAC Problem is Surfacing
- R/R/R Equipment & Service Time
- Update on Refrigerant Regulations, R-1234yf, CO2 & 609 Certification
Classes will be held around the United States. Check the MACS website www.macsw.org for training dates and times beginning in March 2016.
If you would like to schedule a class at your facility, please contact Marion Posen at
215/631-7020 x 304 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Since 1981, the Mobile Air Conditioning Society (MACS) Worldwide has been the advocate for service and repair owners, distributors, manufacturers and educators making their living in the total vehicle climate and thermal management industry. MACS Worldwide empowers members to grow their businesses and delivers tangible member benefits through industry advocacy with government regulators and by providing accurate, unbiased training information, training products, training curriculum and money-saving affinity member services. MACS has assisted more than 1 million technicians to comply with the 1990 Clean Air Act requirements for certification in refrigerant recovery and recycling to protect the environment. To learn more about MACS Worldwide visit our website at http://www.macsw.org. MACS 2016 Training Event and Trade Show, Mobile A/C: The Next Generation will take place February 11-13 at the Caribe Royale All Suite Hotel and Convention Center in Orlando, FL.