This is the MACS blog site if you are looking for the MACS main website click here.
Repair shops – one question: Are you prepared for A/C season 2018? Circle the right answer: YES – NO
What do you mean you don’t have a pen? How can we perform diagnostics without a pen? Remember the pen is an instrument of the plan! Ok, here we go.
However, before you begin, I have a few more questions. Have your pen now?
- Have we performed our annual A/C machine health check on our existing R/R/R machines?
- Have we checked our scales, replaced the filters and replaced the compressor oil?
- Have we calibrated our units?
- If you purchased a first time Recovery/Recycle/Recharge machine have you checked all your fittings, filters, and tank for leaks? If you did purchase a new piece of A/C gear, did you send in the EPA certification documentation? See this link https://www.epa.gov/mvac/epa-regulatory-requirements-mvac-system-servicin
- Have we checked and/or updated our Section 609 technician certifications?
- Now the really hard one, have you updated your current scan tools?
- I can go on, but you catch my draft (no, it’s not a typo, I meant draft not drift.
Read the rest of this article now.