Founded in 1981, MACS is the leading non-profit trade association for the mobile air conditioning, heating and engine cooling system segment of the automotive aftermarket.
Since 1991, MACS has assisted more than one million technicians to comply with the 1990 U.S. EPA Clean Air Act requirements for certification in refrigerant recovery and recycling to protect the environment. The Mobile Air Conditioning Society (MACS) Worldwide’s mission is clear and focused–as the recognized global authority on mobile air conditioning and heat transfer industry issues.It is a mission we have been fulfilling for our growing global membership and the industry since 1981 in the following ways:
- Providing training, education and compliance programs for the mobile air conditioning and heat transfer industry.
- Providing a forum for exchange of trade information on a regional, national and international basis.
- Facilitating business between all segments of the industry.
- Providing tangible value for members, such as product marketing, promotion and affinity programs.
- Disseminating legislative, regulatory and trade information (including data, current developments and training materials).
- Providing information on legislative and regulatory initiatives that affect the industry and advocate for the industry to legislative bodies.
MACS represent a growing global membership, and is affiliated with the Vehicle Air Conditioning Specialists of Australia (VASA).
Visit the MACS website at www.macsw.org , call the office at 215/631-7020 or email email@example.com