- Don't miss the Friday morning general session at MACS 2020 Training Event and Trade Show-like a global town hall meeting for the industry!
- MACS 2020 Trade Show will be on Friday, February 21 from 10am-4pm in Nashville, TN
- 2020 mobile A/C buyer's guide and exhibitor list in MACS February 2020 issue of ACTION magazine
- RT @JDMotorsports01: .@starr_racing reports from his No. 6 Chevy that he is “loose loose loose in the rear”. He’s hanging onto it the best… 3 hours ago
- RT @hurricanetrack: Another view of the exploding meteor as seen from St. John USVI at 7:30 UTC on 02/21/2020. Video courtesy of Jenn at Ne… 3 hours ago
- Thanks to everyone who made MACS 2020 Training Event a big success! See you next year in Orlando! 3 hours ago
P.O. Box 88
Lansdale, PA 19446
Tag Archives: clean air
By Jim Taylor, Editor MACS ACtion Magazine In California’s Los Angeles Basin, levels of some vehicle-related air pollutants have decreased by about 98 percent since the 1960s, even as area residents now burn three times as much gasoline and diesel … Continue reading
In the recent mid-term elections, California voters roundly defeated Proposition 23, a proposal which would have suspended the state’s sweeping global warming law (known as AB32) until the unemployment rate dropped to 5.5 percent. California’s unemployment rate is presently about 12%. Voters downed the idea by an approximate 59–41 percent count.